This job lead is closed. The client contact info was sent to the candidate.Lead Android developer for an educational company. Budget: $40h/week @ $50/h
Lead poster: brysons
Posted: 8 months ago | 35 views
Educational company looking for a passionate Lead Android Engineer/Developer to join their team as a contractor with a possibility full-time role in the future.
• 5+ years of dedicated Android experience.
• Experience implementing RESTFUL APIs.
• Advanced Java development experience and expert knowledge of the Android SDK.
• Advanced knowledge of AR development kits such a Google ARCore.
• Have developed at least one AR app that’s on the Google Play Store.
• Ability (and desire!) to write unit and integration tests.
• Good knowledge of version control tools such as GitHub, and experience collaborating with a team of developers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.