This job lead is closed. The client contact info was sent to the candidate.Remote administrative assistant for gallery. Budget: $350/week, 2-3 hours a day
Lead poster: dougk
Posted: 3 years ago | 365 views
Gallery seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be working remotely for 2-3 hours per day, 5 days per week. You will be assisting a Gallery Director, Art Consultants and the marketing team in a variety of tasks which may include:
* Preparing brochures and other literature for mailings
* Updating the inventory list
* Respond to incoming correspondence
* Provide administrative support to Art Consultants
* Keep track of daily sales transactions
* Filing, typing, and other administrative tasks
* Revising sales materials including catalogs, price lists, brochures, etc.
* Refer customers who have additional questions to the Art Consultants or other appropriate individual.
* Update our social media pages.
Ideal candidate will have an eye for precision. The job requires an average of 2-3 hours daily (Monday – Friday). You will be making your own schedule and we will not be tracking time. Instead, we will give you a time limit or deadline for every assignment. Our work schedule will be flexible.
Note that this is a freelance position thus you will be working offsite except when we have special events like exhibitions and you want to be part of it.
The pay is $350 weekly for a start and you are not required to make any form of financial investment into this project as the gallery will bear all costs and expenses. If you know someone who may be interested in this gig, please share: